About the Product
With the right touch of classy and modern aesthetics, this handcrafted copper-tint planter is an absolute attraction for your home. The plain metallic finish and the unique design on its arms will surely make the leafy companions of your house stand out. And thanks to its Victorian-era tea cup style, there is plenty of space to accommodate the plant of your choice. So here's your chance to elevate the indoors of your home with this modern classic.
Color : Copper
Material : Iron
Drainage Hole : No
Items Included : 1 Planter
While we aim to give you an accurate representation of the products you select but sometimes the actual colour of the product may vary from the image shown.
• The price is for a single planter with a stand only
• The plant is not included
• Every piece is individually made by hand and is unique. This may result in slight variations in colour, finish and form
Your plants deserve a nice pot or planter to house them; a nice pot could have a rejuvenating effect on your living space. If you want to make the most of your purchase, here are some tips to care for your pot/planter
• Prefer regular dry dusting with a soft cloth or feather brush
• Wipe with a soft, damp cloth for deeper cleaning
• To protect the finish, avoid the use of household cleaners & abrasives
• Use a planter liner or a plastic bag along with the inner pot to protect the planter from wear & tear
• Ideally, remove the inner pot while watering and replace it in the planter after the extra water has drained
• Don't let water droplets stay on the surface of the planter
We recognise the fact that after purchase or installation of our products you may find that it is not up to your expectation. To alleviate these concerns we provide a replacement policy.
Since online purchases can turn out to be different from your expectations in line of fit and finish we offer a replacement service. We accept replacements within 7 days from the delivery date.
Furthermore if any of the products delivered has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect, or is damaged/wrong product please write to us at email@example.com along with the photograph of the product as soon as you have opened the packaging. We will try to replace the product/issue a credit note/initiate a refund depending on the scenario. Any complaint that is reported within 7 days of delivery will be accepted post verification.
In the case of non-availability of the specific product ordered by you for replacement, your refund for the product will be initiated post verification. Refunds will be initiated within 7-10 working days.
We offer a cancellation policy on your orders (or a part of your order). To avail this facility please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or place a call ((1800-309-0930)) directly to us. Please ensure to do so within 2 days of the order being confirmed or before order gets shipped (whichever action occurs first). Refunds for the same will be initiated in 7-10 working days.
2084, Sobha Daffodil, Sector 2, HSR Layout, Bangalore-560102